Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

9.12.2004

Update

Hey all. I just spent Saturday cleaning my house and listening to Tony Hillerman's "First Eagle" on tape. I spent about 4 hours just cleaning my kitchen because I Old English'ed the cabinets - and there are a LOT of cabinets. And windows. YIKES. But this is not needed every weekend. Thank god. The bedroom, office, and sewing room are not clean. I need some furniture. I want tall, 5 shelf cherry wood (which I continually mistype as "cheery wood"), cheap ones. Like I have some white melamine ones and ones that are cherry in that same size would be great. Only I can't find the damned things anywhere but Wal-Mart, which I hate.

Also, I am in LOVE with Kenney Chesney. In the last month or so I have become obsessed with country music. Most with Kenny and a few others. Anyone else? I don't even think anyone reads this. I think they all read my LJ. hehehehehehe. It's all public.... and yet secret! Weird.

Here are some pictures of my house.

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home