Why is the rum gone?

About Me

Name: Pyrate Wench
Location: Georgia, United States

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • I am an IDIOT. I thought I had two girl kittens ...
  • Update
  • I'm so tired. I just spent the weekend with my M...
  • Heh.
  • Gardening woes
  • So, I spent friday...
  • Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow...
  • So, my first real post
  • First post

Powered by Blogger

9.18.2004

Pictures of the boys and their momma, by popular demand (well, one person asked. LOL)

Cats....

There are pictures of my inside cat, Irish, on my website. She's 9 and kind of blind. She's my baby.

Elf.
Elf, again. Now that I know he's a boy I should rename him Legolas, Prince of Mirkwood. Maybe I will.
Jack, named after that rogue, Captain Jack Sparrow.
Momma Isis, named after the Egyptian mother goddess. I am not overly fond of her name, so if you can think of something better...
Goblin and Jack. Goblin is a shortened form of Hobgoblin, and that's the other name of the mythical (and Shakesperian) creature Puck, or Robin Goodfellow. He's named after my friend Megan's cat, who passed away. Puck was a good boy, and Goblin is a lot like him.
Goblin and Jack again

posted by Pyrate Wench | 4:25 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home