"Unwaivering" vs. "Stubborn"
If I gave a student a grade, and that student brought the book to me and showed me I was wrong, and I refused to change the grade, would they call me unwavering? Or would they call me stubborn, stupid, unreasonable... or worse?
If a President makes a decision, and new evidence shows him he's wrong, and he refuses to change the decision, why does that make him unwaivering?
If a Senator makes a decision based on information from the President, but events and evidence shows him the President was wrong, and he states that, why does that make him a flipflopper?
I don't want a West Texas bully who is unable to admit he was wrong in the White House.
Also and for one last time: Al Quaida and Saddam Hussein HATED EACH OTHER. They had NOTHING to do with each other. Bush SAID last night that Saddam attacked us. And then he said of course he knew that Al Quaida attacked us. But it's TRUE. SADDAM HUSSEIN WAS A DIVERSION FROM GET THE REAL CULPRIT OF 9/11 AND BUSH LIED TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND TO THE UNITED NATIONS AND TO THE CONGRESS. And last night he tried to lie again and GOT CAUGHT. And yet no one noticed.
And Bush talks about an Ideology of Hate? What about HIS ideology of hate against Americans who are gay?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home